We offer seeders that can be used with nearly every seed type and spacing. While these seeders can be used with a variety of bed sizes, they are designed to work especially well with 30" wide beds, providing logical and efficient spacing options to make the most out of existing bed space.
- Single-Row Seeders - These seeders plant a single row at a time, ensuring precise placement of seeds in a variety of bed spacing situations. Perfect for beds consisting of a single row or for spacing not available with multiple-row seeders, these seeders can accommodate several seed sizes while adjustable settings drop seeds at specified spacing.
- Four-Row Seeders - These seeders plant up to four rows at a time and feature multiple adjustment points to allow for a large variety of seed size and spacing options. Hoppers can be left empty to plant fewer rows at a time with greater space between rows.
- Six-Row Seeders - These seeders are ideal for tight and/or quick planting. Up to six rows can be planted at a time, or hoppers can be left empty to achieve several between-row spacing options. Multiple adjustment points allow for a variety of seed sizes and drop frequencies. With a 15" width, two quick passes seed an entire bed as the front roller evens the planting surface and a rear roller closes the furrow.
- Jab-Type Seeders - These seeders can be used for applications not suited for other seeder types. Depth can be adjusted according to requirements. While jab-type planters can be used in open ground, they are unique in that they can be used to plant through plastic mulch, making them useful when planting crops like melons, cucumbers, and squash.
- Hand Seeders - Transplanting requires precision, which is what hand seeders are designed to provide. Allowing for a variety of seed sizes, these seeders are easy to use and take guesswork and sloppiness out of hand seeding.